Welcome to www.langolerta.com!
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the website www.langolerta.com (hereinafter "website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you as a user accept the following provisions.
3. The subject of www.langolerta.com is the following:
Language lessons in digital classrooms or via video conference, digital language trips, webinars, blended learning, professional in-house language services for corporate customers, classroom language courses for children, adolescents, students and adults, face-to-face language trips, continuing education seminars for teachers, language seminars, translations, interpreting and programming languages.
Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions about our website, you can contact us using the following contact details:
International Language School & Digital Language Travel
Neue Rothofstrasse 13-19
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 85803476
Mobile: +49 0176 86269257
Sales tax identification number: DE 304 768 107
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: Katharina Amanatidou
1. www.langolerta.com is usually available 24 hours a day. However, there may be disruptions in availability due to maintenance that is required for the system. Incorrect availability may occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which www.langolerta.com is not responsible.
2. Katharina Amanatidou points out:
that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that Katharina Amanatidou therefore assumes no responsibility for it,
that errors can lead to the website being temporarily deactivated
that the availability of this website depends on conditions and services beyond the sphere of influence of Katharina Amanatidou, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual participants or between the participants and langolerta. It is not responsible for any malfunctions in this area.
Insofar as Katharina Amanatidou offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not distribute or publish any offensive, possibly degrading, foul, indecent, defamatory or obscene materials or materials that violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
When you use a service from www.langolerta.com or send us emails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in various ways, for example via e-mail, text messages or by publishing electronic messages or other communication on our website or as part of other services from www.langolerta.com. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communication from us and you agree that all consents, notifications, publications and other communication that we communicate to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory statutory provisions require a different form the communication.
Copyright and database rights
1. The entire content contained in a service of www.langolerta.com or provided by it, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of www.langolerta .com or from third parties who deliver content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright law and database law.
2. The entire content of the content contained in a service from www.langolerta.com or provided by it is also the exclusive property of langolerta and is protected by German copyright law and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and / or reuse parts of a service from www.langolerta.com without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any essential parts of a service from www.langolerta.com for reuse (regardless of whether once or multiple) without the express written consent of www.langolerta.com ). Furthermore, without the express written consent of www.langolerta.com, you may not create and / or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a service from www.langolerta.com.
Patents and trademark protection
All patents and trademarks or logos registered on www.langolerta.com are also applicable to all services and other products from www.langolerta.com. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
1. Access to some services and paid services on the website requires the creation of an account.
2. The creation of an account is only permitted to persons of full legal capacity, who are provided with the registration form on the website www.langolerta.com.
3. The user undertakes not to provide any false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure the accuracy of his information.
4. When you use a service from www.langolerta.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to do so agree to be responsible for all activities carried out through your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and stored securely and you should inform us immediately if you have any cause for concern that a third party has gained knowledge of your password or that the password is being used without authorization or this is likely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us is correct and complete and that you notify us of any changes to the information you provide. You can view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. The user cannot subsequently change his user name. However, the user is allowed to change his password at any time.
6. You may not use a service from www.langolerta.com in a way that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair the services or access to www.langolerta.com.
7. Furthermore, you may not use the services of www.langolerta.com for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to withhold services from you on the website or to close member accounts. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. The users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a corresponding message using the contact form. The user's account will be deleted after the user has completed and submitted the form.
Claims from intellectual property rights
www.langolerta.com respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you are of the opinion that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to suspicion of infringement, please notify us at www.langolerta.com. We will take care of having your claim checked immediately.
1. We always try to ensure that the services of www.langolerta.com are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the services of www.langolerta.com may occasionally be interrupted or restricted in order to enable repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruption or restriction and are not responsible for any interruptions in availability.
2. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the case of injury to life, body and health, for a defect after assuming a guarantee for the quality of the product (if products are to be sold in addition to our services in the future) and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
3. If the liability of www.langolerta.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other websites
1. In the case of links that are not operated by Katharina Amanatidou and are on her website, we have no way of checking the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason we do not take any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal and dubious content on the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of Katharina Amanatidou. Such a link requires our prior consent.
1. It can happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) are saved on the server when they are accessed. We would like to point out that no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored unless the user enters them himself in the corresponding forms on www.langolerta.com.
2. Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the website user - if this is possible. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives their prior consent.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data over the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this regard.
4. Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities - unless the provider has given the persons concerned prior written consent.
2. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
3. Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions on how to prevent and delete cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
The use of our website is only permitted for persons of full legal capacity. If you are under 18, you are not allowed to order language services or any other product from www.langolerta.com. The provider of the website is entitled at any time to ask the user to prove that he has reached the age of eighteen.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. For differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
1. The contract language is initially German.
2. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.