General terms and conditions of
Welcome to !
Scope and provider
1. The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between langolerta International Language School & Digital Language Travel, Katharina Amanatidou (hereinafter referred to as provider or langoelerta) and you (hereinafter referred to as customer or user) in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
2. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of the langolerta services.
3. At we offer you the following services:
Language lessons in digital classrooms or via video conference, digital language trips, webinars, blended learning, professional in-house language services for corporate customers, face-to-face language courses for children, adolescents, students and adults, face-to-face language trips, advanced training seminars for teachers, language seminars, translations, interpreting and programming languages.
Conclusion of the contract
1. Contracts on this portal can initially be concluded in German. Other languages on request.
2. The customer must be over 18 years of age. Only a legal guardian can make a booking for minors.
3. Access to the service requires prior registration.
4. With the registration of the courses via the online shop or the signed registration for face-to-face courses, the customer accepts these general terms and conditions. With the registration, a contractual relationship arises between and the registered customer, which is based on the provisions of these general terms and conditions. Before entering into this contractual relationship, the user will be informed about the respective chargeable service and the terms of payment. The contractual relationship arises when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking on the "Register for a fee" button.
5. The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offer. By presenting the service, the customer is only asked to make a booking.
6. You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you for each service whether an electronic invoice is available. For more information on electronic invoices, please visit our website.
Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of consists of the following services:
The user can find out more about our range of services on our website. He has the opportunity to subscribe to a free newsletter, to book and buy language services via our online shop and to view event dates for seminars. Corporate customers must have previously registered in a specially designated area and only have access to our offers with the appropriate passwords.
Course fees and prices
1. To use , you must first register on some pages.
2. If the user would like to use a paid service, he will be advised of the obligation to pay. In particular, the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment are listed.
3. The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different usage periods, as well as to offer different scope of services.
1. Any fees incurred are to be paid to langolerta in advance at the due date without any deductions.
2. Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
3. The customer is not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or checks.
4. If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer thereby authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
5. If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order.
6. If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this type of payment, he expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due.
7. If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs.
8. If the customer defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by the delay.
9. The transaction can be carried out using the following means of payment:
Gift card (This gives the customer the opportunity to purchase language seminars in the form of a free voucher as a gift for another person. The redemption requirements will be clarified individually in advance, depending on availability.)
Instant bank transfer
Payment in advance
Registration and termination
1. Furthermore, the customer declares that he and, to the best of his knowledge, no member of his household, has no criminal record for any intentional criminal offense that endangers the safety of third parties, in particular not for a criminal offense against sexual self-determination (§§ 174 ff. StGB, an offense against life (Sections 211 ff. StGB), an offense against physical integrity (Sections 223 ff. StGB), an offense against personal freedom (Sections 232 ff. StGB), or because of theft and embezzlement ( §§ 242 ff. StGB) or robbery and extortion (§§ 249 ff. StGB).
2. If a user has registered for a free service, he is entitled at any time to cancel in writing by post, email or telephone without stating a reason. At the same time, has the option of completely deactivating the user account within the data and settings. The previously concluded contractual relationship on a free basis is thus ended.
3. If a user has registered for a paid service, he can cancel at least 14 days before the booking period. There is no fee for this. If this deadline is not met, the chargeable service will be extended by this period, depending on the booking time selected, and the cancellation will only take effect at the end of the subsequent booking period. Cancellation is possible by phone, email or letter and we will confirm this in writing. So that your termination can be assigned, the full name, the saved e-mail address and the address of the customer should be given. In the event of termination by telephone, the individual telephone password is required.
4. langolerta can terminate the contract at its own discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons, at any time. langolerta also reserves the right to remove profiles and / or any content that has been published on the website by or by the user. If langolerta terminates the registration of the user and / or removes profiles or published content of the user, langolerta is under no obligation to inform the user about the reason for the termination or the removal.
5. Following the termination of any individual use of the services, langolerta reserves the right to send information about this to other registered users who langolerta assumes to have been in contact with the user . langolerta's decision to terminate the user's registration and / or to notify other users of whom langolerta assumes that the user has been in contact does not imply or in no way states that langolerta's statements about the individual character, general reputation, personal characteristics or characteristics meets the lifestyle.
6. The users are obliged not to make any deliberate or fraudulent false information in their profile or other areas of the portal. Such information can result in civil or criminal proceedings. The operator also reserves the right to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect in such a case.
7. If a user's access is blocked due to a culpable breach of contract and / or the contractual relationship is terminated, the user has to pay compensation for the remaining contract period in the amount of the agreed fee minus the saved expenses. The amount of the saved expenses is set at a flat rate of 10% of the remuneration.
8. After termination of the contractual relationship, all user data will be deleted from , unless there are statutory or contractual retention periods to the contrary.
Limitation of Liability (Services)
1. langolerta assumes no responsibility for the content and correctness of the information in the registration and profile data of the customer or any other content generated by the customer. Langolerta also assumes no liability for any misuse of information.
2. With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between langolerta and the respective buyers involved. Langolerta is therefore not liable for the performance of the participating customers. Accordingly, all matters relating to the relationship between the customers including, without exception, the services that a seeker has received or payments that are due to the customer are to be addressed directly to the respective party. langolerta cannot be held responsible for this and hereby expressly objects to all possible liability claims of any kind, including claims, services, direct or indirect damage of any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, in whatever manner in connection with the mentioned matters.
3. langolerta is not liable for damage to life, body or health.
4. Langolerta is not liable for other damages, unless they are based on the breach of cardinal obligations (such obligations, the fulfillment of which make the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner can regularly rely).
5. The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. Langolerta is not liable for default.
6. Damage claims become statute-barred after one year, whereby the statute of limitations at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the obligee becomes aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person of the debtor or would have to gain knowledge without gross negligence.
7. The provider is not liable for unauthorized third parties gaining knowledge of personal user data. The provider is also not liable for the misuse of information from buyers by third parties that these buyers themselves have made available to third parties.
8. The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user as well as uploaded files for compliance with the law and, if necessary, to delete them in whole or in part.
Offsetting and right of retention
1. The customer only has the right to offset if the counterclaim of the customer has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
2. The customer can only exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Right of withdrawal
1. If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
2. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period for services is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
langolerta International Language School & Digital Language Travel, Katharina Amanatidou, Neue Rothofstr. 13-19, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, phone: 0049 6985803476, email:
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample withdrawal form on our website or send us another clear statement. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
For additional information regarding the range, the content and explanations for exercising, please contact our customer service, if available.
3. Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should begin during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compared to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
4. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires in the case of the following contracts:
for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery;
for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to personal needs
in the case of services, if langolerta has provided these in full and you have taken note of and expressly consented to the fact that we can begin to provide the service and you lose your right of withdrawal if the contract is fully fulfilled
for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. For differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main, Germany
1. The contract language is German.
2. We do not offer any products or services for sale to minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
3. If you violate these general terms and conditions and we do not take action against this, we are still entitled to make use of our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these sales conditions.
4. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules and conditions including these general terms and conditions at any time. The terms of sale, contractual conditions and general terms and conditions that are in force at the time of your order apply to your order and do not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining regulations.
5. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.