Welcome to www.langolerta.com!
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the website (hereinafter "Website"). For the use of the website is important that you as a user / user accept the following provisions.
3. The subject of is the following:
Language classes in a digital classroom or videoconferencing, digital language courses, webinars, blended learning, professional language services for corporate customers in-house, attendance courses for children, adolescents, students and adults, face-to-face language courses, teacher training seminars , language seminars, translations and programming languages.
Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions about our website you can contact us at the following contact details:
International Language School & Digital Language Travel
Neue Rothofstrasse 13-19
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 69 85803476
Mobile: +49 0176 86269257
Sales tax identification number: DE 304768107
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: Katharina Amanatidou
Availability of the website
1. has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, due to maintenance required by the system, availability may be disrupted. Subclaims of availability may, among other things, be due to force majeure or other reasons for which is not responsible.
2. Katharina Amanatidou points out:
that it is technically impossible to make the website free of errors of any kind and that Katharina Amanatidou therefore does not take any responsibility for it
that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website
that the availability of these web pages is subject to conditions and services beyond the control of Katharina Amanatidou, eg the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual participants or between the individual participants and Langolerta. We are not responsible for any faults in this area.
Insofar as Katharina Amanatidou offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on her websites, the participants of the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication and mutual respect. Visitors may not distribute or publish offensive, potentially derogatory, offensive, offensive, defamatory, or obscene materials or materials that infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you use a service from or send e-mails, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you will communicate with us electronically. We will communicate electronically with you in a variety of ways, eg via e-mail, text messages or by publishing electronic messages or other communications on our website or in connection with other services of www.langolerta.com. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and you agree that all consents, notices, publications and other communications that we communicate to you electronically require no written form unless otherwise required by applicable law the communication.
Copyright and database rights
1. All content contained in or provided through a service of www.langolerta.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of www.langolerta.com. com or by third parties, the content or provide on the website, and is protected by German copyright and database laws.
2. The entire content of the content contained in or provided by is also the exclusive property of langolerta and is protected by German copyright and database laws.
3. You may not systematically extract and / or reuse parts of any service of without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any material part of a service from for reuse (whether once or more than once) without the express written consent of www .langolerta.com). You may not, without the express written consent of www.langolerta.com, create and / or publish your own database containing material parts of any service from www.langolerta.com.
Patents and trademark protection
All patents and trademarks or logos registered on are also applicable to all services and other products of www.langolerta.com. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
1. Access to some services and paid services of the website requires the creation of an account.
2. The creation of an account is only permitted to fully-qualified persons to whom the registration form on the website is provided.
3. The user undertakes not to misrepresent his person. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure the accuracy of his information.
4. If you use a service provided by www.langolerta.com, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices, and to the extent permitted by applicable law agree to be responsible for all activities made through your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and kept secure, and you should notify us immediately if you are concerned that a third party has become aware of your password or if the password is being used unauthorized or otherwise probably is . You are responsible for ensuring that your information to us is accurate and complete and that you notify us of any changes to the information you provide. You can view and update some of the information you have provided on our website.
5. The user cannot change his user name later. However, the user is allowed to change his password at any time.
6. You may not use a service provided by in any way that could disrupt, damage or otherwise impair the services or access to www.langolerta.com.
7. Furthermore, you may not use the services of for any fraudulent activity or in connection with a criminal offense, unlawful activities, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to deny you services on the site or to close any member accounts. This is especially true in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our policies.
9. Users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message via the contact form. The user's account will be deleted, once the user has completed and sent the form.
Claims from intellectual property rights
respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a manner that gives cause for concern, we ask that you contact www.langolerta.com. We will promptly take care of your claim.
1. We make every effort to ensure that the services of are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, this cannot be guaranteed by the nature of the internet. Your access to the services of may also be interrupted or restricted from time to time for maintenance, service or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of each temporary interruption or restriction.
2. The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, body or health, for a defect after assuming a guarantee for the condition of the product (if products should be sold in addition to our services in the future) and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
3. Insofar as the liability of is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other websites
1. For links that are not operated by Katharina Amanatidou and are on their website, we have no way to control the content of this website, as this is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to these websites. Accessing all web pages accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. We ask you, however, to immediately inform us about illegal and dubious contents of the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of Katharina Amanatidou. Such a link requires our prior consent.
1. It may happen that data and information of the visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) are stored about access to the server. Please note that no personal data (eg name, address or e-mail address) is stored.
2. If personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website - if this is possible. We agree not to disclose any information to third parties unless the visitor or user agrees in advance.
3. We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (eg by e-mail) may have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
4. Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities - provided that the provider has previously given the affected persons written consent.
2. We point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, which are usually session-based cookies. Session cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called persistent cookies).
3. Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or already stored cookies are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
The use of our website is only allowed to fully legal persons. If you are under 18, you may not order any language service or any other product on www.langolerta.com. The provider of the website is entitled at any time to ask the user to prove that he has reached the age of eighteen.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
1. Disputes and disputes arising from this contract shall be governed exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders of merchants, legal entities of public law or special funds under public law is the domicile of the provider,
1. The contract language is German.
2. The ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. Should this case occur, the purpose and purpose of the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.