GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to www.langolerta.com!
Scope and provider
1. The following general terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between langolerta International Language School & Digital Language Travel, Katharina Amanatidou (hereinafter referred to as the Provider or langolerta) and you (hereafter referred to as the Orderer or User), in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
2. Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
Please read these terms carefully before using a service of Langolerta.
3. At we offer the following services:
Language classes in a digital classroom or videoconferencing, digital language courses, webinars, blended learning, professional language services for corporate customers in-house, attendance courses for children, adolescents, students and adults, face-to-face language courses, teacher training seminars , language seminars, translations, programming languages.
Conclusion of the contract
1. Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German.
2. The customer must have completed the age of 18 years. For minors, only one of the guardians can place the order.
3. Access to the service requires prior notification.
4. By registering, the customer acknowledges the present general terms and conditions. By signing up, a contractual relationship is created between langolerta and the registered customer, which is governed by the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions.
5. The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offer. The presentation of the service merely asks the customer to order an offer.
6. The user is informed prior to entering into this contractual relationship about the respective paid service and the terms of payment. The contractual relationship is created by the orderer confirming the order and payment obligation by clicking on the "register for a fee" button.
7. You agree that you receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be provided to you by e-mail or in the customer's account of the website. We will inform you for each service if an electronic invoice is available. For more information about electronic invoices, visit our website.
Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of consists of the following services:
The user can inform himself on our website about our services. He has the opportunity to subscribe to a free newsletter, to order and buy language services through our e-shop and to view event dates for seminars. Corporate customers must have previously registered in a dedicated area and have access to our offers only through appropriate passwords.
Prices and Shipping costs
1. To use www.langolerta.com, registration is necessary.
2. If the user wishes to make use of a paid service, he will first be informed of the cost obligation. In particular, he will be informed about the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment.
3. The provider reserves the right to charge for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use different charge models, as well as to offer different levels of service.
Terms of Payment
1. An applicable fee must be paid in advance, at the due date without deduction, to www.langolerta.com.
2. Certain payment methods may be excluded in individual cases by the provider.
3. The customer is not allowed to pay the service by sending cash or checks.
4. If the purchaser selects an online payment method, the purchaser authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
5. If the provider offers payment in advance and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the purchaser must transfer the invoice amount to the account of the provider within five calendar days of receipt of the order.
6. If the provider offers payment by credit card and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the latter expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due.
7. If the provider offers the payment by direct debit and the purchaser selects this method of payment, the purchaser grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. Should it come with the payment by direct debit to a back posting of a payment transaction due to lack of account coverage or due to incorrectly transmitted data of the bank account, then the orderer has to bear the costs for this.
8. If the customer is in default with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the delay damage.
9. Settlement can be made using the following means of payment:
Payment in advance
Registration and cancellation
1. Furthermore, the purchaser declares that he and, to the best of his knowledge, no member of his household has a criminal record that endangers the safety of third parties, in particular not for a criminal offense against sexual self-determination (§§ 174 et seq. StGB, a criminal offense against life (§§ 211 ff. StGB), a criminal offense against physical integrity (§ 223 ff. StGB), a criminal offense against personal freedom (§§ 232 ff. StGB), or for a theft and embezzlement (§§ 242 ff. StGB) or robbery and blackmail (§§ 249 ff. StGB) or because of drug abuse.
2. A user is, subject to reservation, entitled at any time to unsubscribe in writing by post, e-mail or telephone without stating a reason. At the same time, offers the possibility of completely and personally deactivating it within the data and settings in the user account. The previously concluded contractual relationship on a free basis is over.
3. If a user has registered for a paid service, he / she may cancel at least 14 days before the booking period. If this deadline is not adhered to, the paid service will be extended by the selected booking time and the cancellation will not take effect until the end of the follow-up booking period. Termination is possible by phone, e-mail or letter and will be confirmed by us in writing. In order to be able to assign your cancellation, the complete name, the deposited e-mail address and the address of the customer should be indicated. In the case of termination by telephone, the individual telephone password is required.
4. may, at its sole discretion, terminate the agreement at any time, with or without notice and without giving reasons. retains the right to remove profiles and / or any content posted on or through the site by the user. If terminates the registration of the user and / or removes profiles or published contents of the user, there is no obligation for to inform the user about the reason for termination or removal.
5. Following any termination of any individual use of the services of www.langolerta.com, reserves the right to provide information to other registered users with whom is deemed to be located in Contact with the user where to ship. www.langolerta.com's decision to terminate the user's registration and / or to notify other users with whom accepts that the user was in contact does not imply or in any way implies that makes any statements about the individual character, general reputation, personal characteristics still meets about the lifestyle.
6. Users are under no obligation to make any intentional or fraudulent misrepresentations in your profile and other areas of the portal. Such statements may result in civil action. The operator also reserves the right to dissolve the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect in such a case.
7. If a user's access is blocked due to culpable breach of contract and / or the contractual relationship is terminated, the user must pay compensation for the remaining contract term in the amount of the agreed remuneration minus the saved expenses. The amount of the saved expenses is set at a flat rate of 10% of the remuneration.
8. After termination of the contract, all data of the user of will be deleted, unless legal or contractual retention periods are opposed.
Limitation of Liability (Services)
1. langolerta.assumes no responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information in the registration and profile data of the purchaser and other content generated by the purchaser. Similarly, assumes no liability for the eventual misuse of information.
2. In relation to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the respective parties involved. Therefore, is not liable for the services of the participating customers. Accordingly, all matters relating to the relationship between the Purchasers including, without exception, the services received by a seeker or payments due to Purchaser shall be addressed directly to the respective party. can not be held responsible for this and explicitly disclaims any liability whatsoever, including claims, services, direct or indirect damages of any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, in whatever manner always in connection with the mentioned matters.
3. For damage resulting from injury to life, body or health, Langolerta is not liable.
4. Langolerta is not liable for other damages, as far as they are not based on the breach of cardinal obligations (such duties, the fulfillment of which the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractor regularly can trust).
5. The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. In case of default langolerta is not liable.
6. Claims become statute-barred Incidentally, after one year, whereby the statute of limitation with the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor of the claiming circumstances and the person of the debtor attained knowledge or would gain without gross negligence :
7. The provider is not liable for unauthorized knowledge acquisition of personal user data by third parties. Likewise, the provider is not liable for the misuse of information from purchasers by third parties, which were made accessible to third parties by these customers themselves.
8. The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user as well as uploaded files for compliance with the law and the law and, if necessary, to delete them in whole or in part.
Set-off and right of retention
1. The orderer is entitled to set-off only if the counterclaim of the purchaser has been legally established or has not been disputed by the supplier.
2. The customer may exercise a right of retention only if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
1. If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
2. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period for services is fourteen days from the date of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
langolerta International Language School & Digital Language Travel, Katharina Amanatidou, Neue Rothofstr. 13-19, Frankfurt am Main, Phone: 0049 69 85803476, e-mail:
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form on our website or send us another clear explanation. If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of the receipt of such revocation.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
For additional information regarding range, content and explanation of exercise, please contact our customer service, if there is one.
3. Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay to us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of This contract comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
4. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not exist or expires with the following contracts:
for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
for the delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs
in the case of services, if langolerta has provided them in full and you have taken note prior to the order and have expressly agreed that we can start providing the service and you lose your right of withdrawal in the event of full performance of the contract;
for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
Jurisdiction and applicable law
1. Disputes and disputes arising from this contract shall be governed exclusively by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main, Germany
1. Contract language is German.
2. We do not offer products or services for sale by minors. Our children's products can only be bought by adults. If you are under 18, you may use only with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
3. If you violate these terms and conditions and we do not do anything about them, we continue to be entitled to exercise our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these terms and conditions.
4. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, conditions including these terms and conditions at any time. Your order will be subject to the Terms of Sale, Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of your order and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
5. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. Should this case occur, the purpose and purpose of the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.